Small Electric Steam Boilers
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,090 US $1,030|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: LDR 4-65KG/H
- Fuel: Electric Heating
- Structure: Tubular
- Water Circulation: Boiling Boiler
- Pressure: Low Pressure
- Burning Style: None
- Electric Steam Boilers: Small Electric Steam Boilers
- Rated Working Pressure: 100-180 Psig
- Lead Time: 7-15days/Set
- Transport Package: Plywood Cases
- Origin: Jiangsu-China
- Function: Steam Boilers
- Installation: Packaged Boiler
- Media: Steam
- Drum Placement: Vertical Boiler
- Manufacturing Level: B
- Usage: Industrial
- Steam Capacity: 4-65kg
- Certificate: Ce
- Trademark: Future
- Specification: 4, 9, 13, 17, 25, 35, 50, 65Kg/h
- HS Code: 84021900
1) 4 - 80 kg/h steam capacity at 1 barg up to 10 barg
2) Input Power from 3-60KW
3) Electrical heating elements of high grade stainless steel
4) Units for "Heavy Duty" operations
5) Compact design in a high quality design.
6) Best economy after 3 - 4 years
Mini Electrical Steam Boiler is run by power energy, no noise, no pollution. Using high quality heating elements, with a lower surface heat load and higher thermal efficiency. This product adopts cabinet design style, elegant appearance, compact internal structure and it's ideal for saving space.
Characteristics of Boiler Control System:
1. Adjustable for steam pressure.
2. Power sub-file with switching function.
3. Adopt of advanced Micro-computer controller, has the features of reliable performance, high automation and easy to operate, etc.
4. Main Electrical Components adopt Schneider Brand products.
5. By use of Nichrome Heating Element, high temperature resistance of electric wire more than 1000° C, service life is 5-10 times than traditional one, the application of magnesium rod anode technology, it ensures that that heating element difficult to form scale, any other product is incomparable.
|Rated Steam Capacity||Kg/h||4||9||13||17||25||30||50||65|
|Rated Working Pressure||Mpa||0.4||0.7|
|Saturated Steam Temperature||°C||151||171|