Marine Exhaust Gas Boiler for Ships
|1 2 3+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $15,900 US $15,600 US $15,200|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Naked, Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: LFY Series
- Fuel: Waste Heat
- Structure: Fire Tube
- Water Circulation: Mixed Circulation
- Pressure: Low Pressure
- Burning Style: Chamber Combustion Boiler
- Marine Exhaust Gas Boiler: Vertical Marine Exhaust Gas Boiler
- Heating Surface: 35-180m2
- Main Engine Power: 1,100-12,000kw
- Cladding Material: Galvanized Steel Sheet
- Lead Time: 25-90days/Set
- Specification: CCS, DNV, ABS, GL, NK, LR, BV, RS, RINA, KR
- HS Code: 84021900
- Function: Exhaust Gas Boiler
- Installation: Packaged Boiler
- Media: Exhaust Gas
- Drum Placement: Vertical Boiler
- Manufacturing Level: B
- Usage: for Ships
- Conditions: New
- Working Prssure: 0.7MPa
- Classification: CCS,Dnv,ABS,Gl,Nk,Lr,BV,RS,Rina,Kr
- Main Power Source: 3p/220-480V/50-60Hz
- Trademark: FUTURE
- Origin: Zhangjiagang-China
I. Product Introduction:
The exhaust gas boiler for ships is a vertical smoke-tube exhaust gas boiler, the smoke tubes are welded to the tube plates at both ends which forms the convection part of the boiler thus enabling the boiler to withstand dry running in case of emergency. The boiler consists of a smoke tube convection section, top and down tube plate as a water space and a steam space.
All steel plates are shot blasted and primes, and before shipment the boiler is given a shop coat of anti-corrosion paint in order to provide it with a temporary protection against weather.
II. Technical Parameters:
|Model||Heating Surface||Working Pressure||Engine Power||Dimension||Weight|
1.Dimensions and orientation of boiler are adapted to customer's need.
2.The data in the lable is only for reference and subject to be changed without notice.
3.The types in the lable are a part of our products. Please contact us if you need other types.