Oil Fired Vertical Marine Steam Boiler
|FOB Unit Price:||US $21,900 US $21,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||30 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case, Naked|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: LSK 0.5-10t/h
- Fuel: Oil-Fired
- Structure: Pin Tube
- Water Circulation: Forced Circulation
- Pressure: Low Pressure
- Burning Style: Chamber Combustion Boiler
- Marine Steam Boiler: Oil Fired Vertical Marine Steam Boiler
- Steam Capacity: 500-10,000kg/H
- Available Fuel: Mdo,Hfo/MGO
- Conditions: New
- Trademark: FUTURE
- Origin: Zhangjiagang-China
- Function: Steam Boilers
- Installation: Packaged Boiler
- Media: Steam
- Drum Placement: Vertical Boiler
- Manufacturing Level: B
- Usage: Heating for Ship Oil Barge & LPG Tankers
- Classification: CCS,Dnv,ABS,Nk,BV,Gl,Lr,Rina,RS,Kr,Irs
- Design Pressure: 0.8MPa (Made to Order)
- Lead Time: 40-150days/Set
- After-Sale Service: Engineer Available for Ovea-Seas Commissioning
- Specification: Steam Capacity from 0.5-10t/h
- HS Code: 84021900
I. Brief Introduction:
1. Vertical type.
2. Convection, heating surface is of pin tube structure.
3. Compact construction and higher heat exchange efficiency.
4. Application in heating marine fuel, chemical and living.
The boiler body consists of boiler shell, furnace and pin tubes with an all welded type structure. The pin tube being assembled inside the smoke tube separately, it consists of closed-pitched columnar steel pins which are welded on the outside surface of a steel tube. The boiler furnace is a full water cooling furnace consisting of a cylindrical furnace and upper, lower end which increases heat transfer efficiently.
The convection-heating surface of boiler consists of smoke tubes and pin tubes. The high temperature smoke from furnace enters into smoke tubes, flushing the internal surface of smoke tubes and the pin tubes at the same time, forming a high efficient convection-heat exchange tube group
All steel plates are shot blasted and primes, and before shipment the boiler is given a shop coat of anti-corrosion paint in order to provide it with a temporary protection against weather.
II. Technical Paramters for Marine Steam Boiler:
|Rated steam output (t/h)||0.5||0.7||1.0||1.5||2.0||2.5||3.0||4.0||5.0||6.0||8.0||10.0|
|Rated working pre (MPa)||0.7 ( 1.0)|
|Saturated steam temp. (° C)||171 (184)|
|Supply water temp.(° C)||60|
|Applicable fuel||Marine Diesel Oil, Heavy Fuel Oil/Marine Gas Oil|
|Voltage(V)||380 50Hz (Made to order)|